Simeon’s Pivot Resources – Our client a Fast Moving Consumer Goods – FMCG company, is seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager Location: LagosJob SpecificationScope:
- Responsibility of Marketing Execution by implementing Marketing
- Requires less supervision
- Includes coordination & managerial roles internally, along with
- external agency & vendor handling.
- strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc
- Degree from University/Business School/Institute of repute. MBA will be added advantage
- 5 years’ FMCG/ Consumer Services Industry experience in the Marketing function, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management
- Good experience of implementing ATL, BTL & Market Research
Knowledge, Skills and Competence
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise
- Agency/Vendor Management Skills
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Team Spirit
- Computer Literacy and IT Skills.
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management
Job Specific Comments:
- Executing the Marketing Plans for assigned brands
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal & external partners to deliver
- Successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives with help of digital partners.
- Generate various marketing reports (Nielsen/Media/Sales.) at regular intervals
- Breaking down the initiatives into actionable & detailed activity
- Schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and
- Trade interventions initiated by Marketing
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject