Human Edge Limited – Our client, a leading management consulting firm, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- A Client Service Executive is often the first point of contact with a company’s clientele.
- The Client Service/Front Desk Executive is expected to receive a steady stream of enquiries via various media and in person; and typically must be able to convey in-depth information about the company and its activities in a clear and concise manner at a moment’s notice.
- Degree-qualified in Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant field; post-graduate qualification in human resources management will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time and projects efficiently and be detail oriented
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Computer literate with good understanding of software spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain active records of visitors and first-hand client contact
- Answer all incoming calls, determine purpose of callers and forward business calls to appropriate personnel/department
- Assist in preparing service proposals and collaborate with the company’s internal departments to help improve the quality of services rendered to clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resumes to: email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your email.
Send an application and resume direct to:
The Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited.
9B, Onipinla Lane,
Off James Oluleye Street
(Harmony Enclave) Adeniyi Jones Avenue,