ERP Support Specialist at eHealth Africa
eHealth Africa (eHA) designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Application Specialist
- The ERP Support Specialist will work in a support role with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems users at all levels throughout the organization and its partners. The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the ERP systems software and related database schema. Will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform as a member of an application support team for ERP systems users throughout the organization and its partners.
- Work with ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Manage ERP systems users with data conversion.
- Conduct testing of new releases of ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for ERP systems users.
- Thoroughly understand ERP security subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels throughout the organization and its partners.
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design, develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Work as a Systems Analyst with knowledgeable persons throughout the Agency and its partners to help define user needs and develop data processing solutions.
- Analyze and troubleshoot ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Design, develop and maintain reports used by technical staff and ERP systems users.
- This requires thorough understanding of the Click Drag and Drill reporting tool and the VB Script Language).
- Demonstrates cultural competence and behaviors consistent with the core values, vision, and mission of eHealth Africa.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to successfully perform this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5 years experience working in ERP Implementation projects. Experience with Sage ERP is a plus.
- Proven experience in project design, process integration and implementation.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple assignments independently.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, and manage significant travel to insecure environments.
- Proven ability to work with diverse and large teams and to foster a positive working environment with local and international stakeholders
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively communicate via writing, public speaking and interpersonal interactions.
- Good learning ability. Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Necessary skills include; organization, effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal, above average math, problem solving, analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ERP security subsystem.
- Knowledge of ERP security subsystem.
- Knowledge of Sage Evolution.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct, applicable policies & procedures, as well as ethical standards of the field.
Certifications and Licenses
- Project Management (PMI) Certification such as Prince2, MSP, APMP is preferred.
- English is the spoken and written language.
- Ability to read, analyse, proof and edit documents, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or government regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
Why work for us?
- Life at eHealth Africa means not only working towards saving thousands of lives, but also collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for innovative technology. We offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and well-being is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online