Executive Assistant Job Spark & Light Nigeria Limited
Spark & Light Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company providing specialized engineering, environmental management care and protection, oil and gas services, construction and other interrelated and integrated sectors of service provision in Nigeria. We are duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC) with incorporation number RC: 980429.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Proven previous experience as Personal Assistant from a similar position and holds a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office suites
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise effectively and multitask
- Calm under pressure and able to prioritise whilst maintaining professionalism
- Friendly, approachable and a team player, willing to muck in
- Systematic in working and highly organised
- Self-motivated with a superb attention to detail
- A proven track record of effective time management, taking initiative, working independently, delivering exceptional results and exceeding expectations
As Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be an integral member of the organisation undertaking many tasks including but by no means limited to the following:
- Directly supporting the CEO with diary management and meeting arrangements, coordinating internal and external stakeholders, reconciling expenses and any other coordination and/or administrative tasks as required
- To act as Minute Secretary for senior corporate meetings with responsibility for drafting agendas, distributions of papers and taking and transcribing comprehensive and accurate minutes and ensuring that relevant actions arising from the meeting are dealt with as appropriate. Additionally, to attend any other meetings to take minutes as required.
- Responsible for CEO communication internally and externally as well as involved in ad-hoc business projects.
- Help to take the strain off the CEO in various areas of the business – basic admin duties such as answering generic e-mails, telephone queries etc.
- Monitor and update individual projects and an overall project and client tracking tool, and liaison with members of the organization on these projects to help the team avoid missed opportunities, deadlines and key dates
- Manage all administrative and secretarial aspects of the Chief Executive’s office. This will include providing and receiving highly complex and sensitive information, using reassurance and influencing skills to manage communications sensitively with stakeholders including complaints.
- To be the first point of contact for callers to the Chief Executive’s office, managing internal and external enquiries and to present complex information succinctly in a range of formats, including verbally and through use of technology and re-directing these as appropriate
- Extensive email, diary and meeting management using Outlook for the CEO
- Attendance at some meetings, minute taking and follow up actions
- Booking of travel and accommodation for business trips as and when required
- Managing an ever changing diary, ensuring no clashes for any business or personal arrangements and commitments
- Event management with the ability to maintain budgets and timescales
- Manage and execute all personal, random and ad hoc administrative requests
- Invoice management and providing full secretarial support to include filing, drafting replies and retaining documents
- Planning and scheduling meetings, preparing and/or collating presentations, agendas and taking meeting notes.
- Assisting the CEO with preparations for board meetings, including acting as PA to the board during any visits, preparing board packs and any relevant supporting documentation.
- To behave at all times in a professional manner, maintaining a positive and conscientious work ethic whilst also demonstrating initiative and determination to get the job done.
- Ad hoc duties as required for the smooth running of meetings etc
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Chief Executive/Assistant Chief Executive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th March, 2017.