Factory Finance Associate Job at Groupe Aldelia
Job Title: Factory Finance Associate
- The role exists to support Global Supply Chain Finance planning,
control and reporting for Nigeria. The role implies good communication
with partner functions (CMA Partner, Entity Finance, PPO/Logistic, &
other stakeholders) during planning and forecasting cycles.
- The candidate will be responsible to support in performing the following assignments:
- Timely and accurate reporting of actuals vs standard costs and variance analysis in Factory Market
- Ensure adherence to GSC Policies & Procedures and general internal controls
- Participate in safeguarding investments (M&E, FG, SP and Materials inventories)
- Provide assistance and support to Factory Finance Manager
- Ensure transparency over Product costing manufactured by ITC
- University Degree, preferably in Finance or Business Administration.
- International environment.
- Excellent know ledge of English language, written and spoken.
Computer Literate (MS Excel & MS Project) & SAP know ledge.
- At least 3 year experience in finance, strong know ledge of
Factory processes (preferably manufacturing industry), strong analytical
skills and experience in Financial Reporting & Planning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 6th February, 2017