Financial Analyst Job in a Distribution Company
EZ37 Solutions Limited – Our client, a Distribution company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Degree In Accounting or Economics
- Analytical Skills.
- Ability To Analyze And Utilize Data
- Forecasting And Reading Of Data To Look For Solutions For Current Issues
- Qualification: ACA/ACCA
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data. Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements. Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 9th March, 2017.