Go windows & doors Limited is a production company that specializes in producing Upvc windows and doors, curtain walls and internal partitioning in Ajah. We can guarantee you the best quality products sourced from High end manufacturers using European standards.
We are in need the services of a Technical Production Manager and an Auditor with above 3years cognate experience. These people MUST reside in Ajah and its environs.
Job Title: Technical Production Manager
Job Title: Auditor
- . Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- · Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- · Ensuring that assets are safeguarded preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- · Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- · Undertaking reviews of wages.
- · Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation. . Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings. .Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- . Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- . Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
- • Come up with status reports on clients’ projects.
- • Conduct site surveys and ensure quality is not compromised.
- • Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- • Give presentations to clients and liaise with clients and vendors at all levels.
- • Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases.
- • Able to guide the team through the development and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- • Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- • Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards; completing technical studies, preparing cost estimate.
- • Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specification; calculating time requirement, sequencing project elements.
- • Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress.
- • Prepare weekly project report and with pictures where applicable.
- • Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- • Inspect and verify the material deliveries.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: email@example.com