Concise News – We are a modern media house with a pragmatic view about news gathering and delivery. We are aware of the lapses in news publishing in Nigeria and have taken up the challenge to correct these anomalies. We are out to rewrite the rules on how news publishing should be done in the digital age.
As a result of our expansion, we require vibrant, result-oriented and achievement driven individuals who seek to advance their careers in a dynamic environment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Updates Facebook and Twitter Accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content of the company activities and events.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with the company.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the company`s Twitter page.
- Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Grows the company online social networks by increasing fan base and interactions.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Uses Facebook Insights to assess trends and activity on the company`s Facebookpage.
- A Degree or equivalent work experience
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Details oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skills including: Adobe Creative Suite, graphic designing packages, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging would be an advantage
- Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Nairaland, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn and Snap chat.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send Cvs to email@example.com