Human Resources Manager Job in Ogun at a Reputable Indigenous Company
Human Edge Limited – Our client, a reputable indigenous company with diverse interests ranging from the manufacture and distribution of animal health products to drinks and water bottling.
Due to vigorous expansion and on-going reorganization for future growth, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Reporting to the Executive Director – Farms, Finance and Operations, you will oversee the development and implementation of a forward-looking strategic HR framework for the organization.
- An important objective for the role will be to support the attainment of current and future business objectives through the acquisition, development, and deployment of the appropriate human capital.
- Ideally, you will be degree-qualified in Human Resources Management or the Social Sciences; an MBA or a related post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- You will also have a minimum of five years cognate experience in building and managing progressive HR teams, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- To manage day-to-day plant operations and develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards and also ensure effective return on assets in the organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Estimating costs, preparing budgets, and assessing other resources requirement such as manpower and raw materials, meeting production and quality control targets, and ensuring the timely dispatch of finished goods, optimizing workflows by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules for daily, weekly and monthly production activities, overseeing and monitoring the training of new employees, operations of machinery and production procedures, supervising and evaluating the performance of production personnel.
- Degree-qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, Business Administration or a related discipline, minimum of ten years’ cognate experience as in a similar role with reputable manufacturers of bottled water and related products, strong organizational and leadership skills, ability to inspire and motivate exceptional performance, pro-active approach to problem-solving and decision-making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive resume to: email@example.com quoting the applicable job reference as the subject of the mail