IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered
Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.
IROKO is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Agent
- To attract visitors to the IROKOtv booth,
- Provide point of sales assistance,
- And sell IROKOtv subscriptions!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attracting visitors to IROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment
- Managing cash transactions and remitting cash balances to IROKOtv
- Calling IROKOtv customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues to the IROKOtv customer support team
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitors to ensure you meet your monthly sales target
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV’s in person to the company’s office address below:
Address: No. 8, Adebayo Mukuolu Street, Anthony Village, Lagos State.
Date: 6th of February, 2017
Time: 10 am.
Deadline 10 am, 6th February, 2017.