ProDiverse Global is an international network of associates and affiliated consultancy firm with local knowledge and expertise, so we can provide primary research from sources on the ground. We blend project management and consulting disciplines with professional communications and an intimate
knowledge of the political, media and business environments in which we live and work
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Housekeeper
- Must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Hotel management skills will be added advantage
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
- Supervises all housekeeping employees
- Evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise.
- Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly.
- Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff.
- Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items.
- Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences
- Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and observes the report made by the supervisors.
- Approves all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 27th March, 2017.