North East Regional Initiative (NERI) – An International Development Organization, is seeking applications from suitably qualified Nigerian nationals for the position below:
Job Title: Office Cleaner
Position Start Date: Immediately
- The Office Cleaner will be responsible for daily cleaning and generator maintenance.
- The office cleaner will keep tidy the kitchen, lobby, empty rubbish bins, ensure that the yard is clean and maintained and monitor generator usage, turning on the generator in the morning, and ensuring that the generator is secured in the evening.
- The office cleaner will ensure that the office is clean and orderly and presentable to visitors.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Office Cleaner reports to the Office Manager.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Keep office clean and orderly, including the kitchen, lobby and toilets
- Empty rubbish bins
- Maintain yard and basic landscaping duties
- Secure generator and ensure that basic usage logs are maintained
- Any other work as required
- Secondary school certificate is required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple and potentially competing deadlines
- Good communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: email@example.com
- A current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities;
- A cover letter;
- Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline 16th February, 2017.