Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Plant Engineer
- Ensure regular routine maintenance on all the personalization, mailing, embedding and printing machines
- The maintenance schedule can either be daily, weekly or monthly depending on what is stated in the maintenance plan.
- liaise with external service supports on all issue on the machines and also ensure that they carry out their duties as stipulated in the service level Agreement (SLA).
- Prompt resolution of all machine related issues.
- Ensure proper spare parts planning for stocking based on what is stipulated in the maintenance plan.
- Maintain appropriate spare parts re-order level to avoid stock out when needed.
- Regular technology research improvement in maintenance methods.
- Minimum of University Graduate or its equivalent in the Sciences.
- Minimum of one year experience or must have undergone internal training within the production environment on machine.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
17th February, 2017.