Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18 months – 18 years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Life Science Teacher
The job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Teaching courses in child care, family relations, finance, nutrition and related subjects as pertaining to home management.
- Ability take courses in childhood education, textile, consumer education, nutrition.
- Experience: Candidate must possess at least 5 years active teaching and cognate experience.
- Educational Qualification: B.A/B.ED in Home Economics (or a related Field)
- Class of Degree: Minimum of second class lower division.
- Being creative and proactive.
- Being patient with students.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to see student´s weak and strong points.
- Being self-motivated.
Job Title: Brand Communication Executive
Reports to the Head of Corporate Strategy. Be responsible for providing media insights and foresights that will be used to create a strategic foundation to achieve the following objectives:
- Increase in student population, Increase of international students, Increase in boarding population.Contributes to the school objective of ranking as one of the top 5 schools in Africa
- Plan and execute all website, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for admissions and entrance examination.
- Identify opportunities for marketing/PR that can lead to the primary objective of increasing student population
- Offline review of target markets segments and activities within the organisation for PR worthy events
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Design, build and maintain the school’s social media presence
- Create and adopt a system to engage and track leads generated from acquisition channels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Develop strategic relationships with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide recommendations where necessary
- Engage in physical sales calls to feeder schools and targeted high profile housing estates
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against set goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Website audit, review and regular updates
- Generation of content and clever writing for the school’s blog
- Explore partnership opportunities that can lead to increase in top of mind awareness and also generate leads for follow-up
- B.Sc. degree in Marketing or a related Social Science field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- The candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Must be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Proven working experience in relationship management
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- This person must be organized, resourceful, creative, and have strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org