Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Perfetti Van Melle group, one of the worlds largest manufacturers and distributors of confectionery and chewing gum, creating imaginative products and brands that are enjoyed in over 150 countries.
Currently, the company is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
: Any City, NigeriaResponsibilities
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance and repairs of assigned plant equipment.
- Excellent Mechanical fitting/engineering skills
- Good food hygiene & quality know how.
- General Tool Usage
- Knowledge of GMP and Workplace Organization
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Basic Knowledge of Machine Operations.
- OND/NABTEB/C&G or its equivalent in Mechanical
- Production Engineering from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years of maintenance experience in food/ confectionery organization
Job Title: Mechanical Executive
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting & repairs of utility and plant equipment
- Project supervision and leadership of the shift maintenance team.
- B.Sc/HND/BEng or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and recognized university/institution
- At least 5 years of practical experience in operations and maintenance of confectionery processing and packing machinery.
- Ability to read & analyze technical data, designs (AutoCAD version) or specifications with particular reference to mechanical systems/installations used in food manufacturing organizations
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of Utility Plants
- Understanding of occupational safety standards
- Good understanding of local and international standards and specifications of mechanical works
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 7th March, 2017.