Jumia Nigeria Fresh Vacancy for Operations Excellence Associate
Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Excellence Associate [Process Improvement]
- We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
- As an Operations Excellence – Process Improvement Associate, your objective is to identify and communicate metrics for measurement of continuous improvement along with monitoring and analyzing quantitative and qualitative results related to initiatives on a continual basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in lean manufacturing environment with experience leading or being a key contributor to a lean transformation initiative required.
- Experience in the area of Logistics / Customer Service / Account management/SCM in online or offline retail formats / FMCG companies.
- Must have experience using lean manufacturing tools (e.g., value stream mapping, Kaizen, Charters, 5S, Gemba walks, LMS, root cause problem solving) to identify and develop solutions that drive operational improvement.
- Highly motivated, customer-obsessed, flexible to deal with constantly changing demands to drive improvements on behalf of Jumia customers in a fast-paced production environment.
- Passionate about e-commerce and operations in Africa.
- Setting best in class processes to ensure great customer and seller experience within best cost efficiency including full implementation and regular trainings
- Monitoring daily and weekly operations KPI and Ensure a continuous improvement of performance of our processes through Kaizen, Just-In-Time and Toyota 7 wastes methodologies
- Participate in implementing lean management practice across Jumia Services globally
- Participate in technology development by giving constant feedback on requirement for Warehouse & logistics operations.
- Monitoring of 5S practices and Material handling
- Regular audit of data on JS processes
- Strong Project Management background with demonstrated success in Continuous Improvement and/or business Value Streams.
- Mitigate any likely risks in SCM Processes / Practices and Customer experience.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online