MicroFinance Bank Job in Uyo
Whitebridge Consulting is a Human Resource consulting firm with passion for organizational development through appropriate application of HR policies, strategies and programmes.
Job Title: Head Marketing( Rural Banking and Urban Banking)
Key Functions are:
· Marketing Research and Strategy
· Marketing Communications
· Customer Relationship Management
· Department / Institutional Development
· Support in other areas
· Ability to translate business goals into a marketing strategy
· Ability to provide decision-oriented analysis of market research data
· Ability to compellingly communicate a message through a variety of mediums including written and verbal communication as well as visual presentation
· Commitment to establishing a successful department and function over several years
· Understands the needs of a start-up, with willingness and ability to perform duties beyond the scope of work;
· Ability to manage multiple priorities, create effective systems and meet tangible business goals from an unstructured, dynamic and empowering environment;
· Results-oriented, with the ability to drive projects from inception to execution stages
· Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational skills
· Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships within a diverse organizational structure
· University degree in marketing or other related field
· 3 – 5 years of experience achieving positive results in sales, including 2 – 3 years in marketing department (preferably in Microfinance institution currently operating in Uyo).
· At least o ne year of experience directly managing a team
· Experience in market research (required)
· Strong computer literacy, particularly in MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
· Knowledge of systems and tools, including statistical software, for collecting and analyzing market information is preferred
· Fluency in English required. Fluency in Ibibio is an advantage.
How to Apply
Candidates are to apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday, 3rd March, 2017.