NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR), a global tech company listed on the NYSE – and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences.
Headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees globally and conducting business in over 180 countries; our software, hardware and portfolio of services enables nearly 550 million transactions everyday across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom, technology and small businesses. We run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Controller
Ref No: 0051984_P0052841
- Proficient in MS Applications
- A University Degree or
- Related Customer Service Experience
- Fluent in English
- 2 years’ experience in Customer Service
- A Master’s Degree
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- This position reports/ works very closely with the Services Parts Operations Manager helping him manage day to day operational issues
- Reports quality issues/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with other division subject-matter experts to uncover root causes of problems and assists with resolution.
- Generates reports, captures information, and records data using desktop tools. Work on understanding and evaluating vendors’ invoices be able to check discrepancy if any.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of assigned processes and procedures.
- Co-ordinates and works on escalation, daily metrics, operational financials issues, internal reviews and daily tracker on various activities including ongoing projects.
- Works with remote teams to process customer orders which include order input, resolving order holds, and notifying customer of delays.
- Provides parts availability, order status, customer pricing and part number information to internal customers.