Amazuma Services Limited is a medium telecommunications engineering and oil and gas servicing company committed to providing zero down time on telecommunications facilities and network transmission.
We are currently seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
The candidate shall be responsible for:
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures;
- Oversee the management of the treasury;
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions;
- Maintain banking relationships;
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure;
- Arrange for equity and debt financing
- Invest funds
- Recommend appropriate dividend issuances, based on historical dividend patterns and expected cash flows;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances;
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent Business experience
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Preference will be given to certified chartered accountant.
- Previous experience in organisational financial management
- Capacity to multi-task and good time management skills
- Strong command of English language
- project management skills
- Communication and team coordination skills
- Knowledge about e-banking
- Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
Job Title: Executive Assistant
The candidate shall be responsible for:
- Represent the GMD by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Help key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhance president’s and corporation’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelors degree Secretarial studies, Business admin and other related disciplines;
- At least 3 years experience in providing support at a high level;
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject
Deadline 3rd March, 2017.
Leave a Reply