The Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA), is an independent, non-partisan public policy think tank based in Lagos, Nigeria, with a mission to “ensure that government action fosters growth, economic well-being and freedom and individual responsibility”.
The Center for Public Policy Alternatives is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Associate
- energy economics/policy, financial economics, agric economics and statistics from a top tier university.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Broad world view
- Ability to use statistical packages (such as SPSS) will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver results in different environments (especially in a developing world context)
- The ideal candidate should possess a strong Bachelors Degree in one of the Quantitative Sciences: Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, and Engineering
- Minimum of second class upper division
- Aged between 22 and 35 years
- Must possess a masters degree in one of the stated areas of specialization such as; health economics,
- If you like the challenge of cutting though conventional thinking and working on complex development problems then our organisation is interested in you.
- The selected candidate will ideally be expected to resume the post as soon as possible.
- The position will start with a three year contract with the option of renewal depending on performance.
- We will in turn offer each candidate a stimulating and challenging work environment, a possibility to engage with frontier research, opportunities for world class, international training and an attractive salary package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their cover letters and CV’s, “Research Associates” as the subject of the mail, to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline 24th February, 2017.