Vacancy in Lagos at Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship (LYFE) Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Partnerships/Business Development Lead
- LYFE is looking for a young, talented, and passionate Female Partnerships and Business Development Lead to handle our company’s partnership and business interests.
- Term: 6 months contract (renewable) Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Minimum B.Sc./HND in any field.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a similar role.
- A demonstrable understanding of the entrepreneurship landscape in Nigeria.
- Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability;
- Knowledge of market and competition; Experience aligning work with strategic goals.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- The Partnership and Business Development Lead will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing partnerships, whilst also identifying new organizations to work with.
- She will take a leading role liaising with partners to develop, deliver and evaluate projects.
- The Partnerships and Business Lead will also work alongside other staff responsible for our Lyfecamp programme to ensure strategic planning of the project, funding and timeline effectiveness.
- Beyond implementing the company’s plans, we are looking for someone that is highly creative and can add value.
- She will report directly to the CEO.
- Maintain and develop working relationships with existing partner organizations as well as explore opportunities to bring new potential partners to the table.
- Explore new revenue streams and develop business models.
- Develop links with similar organizations working in the same areas.
- Liaise with other staff members/volunteers to strategically manage and deliver Lyfecamp.
- Collaborate with existing and new partners to identify projects for support and work with them to deliver, monitor and evaluate these.
- Plan and set budgets for projects, and oversee efficient allocation and effective use of funds by partners to ensure all activities are carried out within an agreed budget.
- Report on the outcomes and impact of projects internally to assist with programme development and externally to project funders; and be ready to share this information with our supporter base to raise awareness of our work.
- Generally work towards the success of the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th February, 2017.