Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- Candidate must possess an OND/HND (Any Discipline) qualification
- Minimum qualification – Diploma/OND/NCE
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Must be resident in City of Ibadan
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail/wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 20th February, 2017.