Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Power & Automation)
- Sell products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
- Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- BSc. in Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
- Sales engineer level at least 7 years of experience selling low voltage switchgear, panel boards, bus-way, and other electrical distribution equipment in Industrial and or commercial environment.
- Provide excellent service to internal and external customers by Selling to Customer Needs.
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Works well under pressure / independently motivated.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation.
- Experience required with electrical distribution; Industrial and/or construction projects required
- Experience with developing quotations packages, budgetary proposals, and change management process with customer orders, problem resolution and closeout of project/orders.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong Product Knowledge.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Volume and profit – sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Determining where and what is the market (niche) – local / international.
- Sales plans – Prepares sales plans using company tools. Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales – Creates added value for the customer and company by using effective sales techniques.
- Marketing – Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities – Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Market intelligence – Identifying sources of Funding (international Organizations, NGOs, Private Equity, Governments, etc.) for the Power sector.
- Research on market new technological trends / environments.
- Customer relations – Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
How to Apply
Applicants should kindly forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Kindly indicate “Sales Engineer (Power & Automation)” as subject of the mail.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED