The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and production company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- The Office Assistant / Cleaner will provide maintenance and cleaning services and also assist in the smooth running of the HR Office.
- Sweep, Mop and scrub Office floors and corridors.
- Dust and polish furniture and fixtures,clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
- To run general Office errands.
- To dispatch Official mails and documents.
- To carry out other duties as may be assigned to him by his immediate Supervisor.
- Ensure that all office washrooms are cleaned thoroughly and supplied with toiletries.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of O’Level Certificate (SSCE).
- Minimum of 2 year Experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Competences:
- Ability to manage time effectively and work under pressure;
- Ability to adapt to change to meet the changing demand of the work environment;
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to perform and handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Job Title: Market Research and Agronomist
Location: LagosJob Summary
- Provide sales force and Marketing Team with more clarity and insights on Nigerian agriculture, crop protection and seeds market industry.
- Implement, deploy and manage reports to make information available to the Marketing and local sales force.
- Carry out the design, layout and analysis of all field experiments.
- Collect market and crops data for Nigeria
- Participate in the preparation of monthly quarterly and annual Agronomy reports for Management
- Extract report by customers, crop and products segment for Nigeria
- Certification and Evaluation of Agro inputs procured by the company i.e. fertilizers and herbicides through field experimentation to determine their optimum application rates.
- Build up documentations to support the product sales in Nigeria
- Design specific Nigeria market surveys in cooperation with the marketing team
- Draw-up, Monitor and co-ordinate all soil and crop activities in the commercial fields, and make appropriate recommendations.
- A Second Class Upper in Agriculture/Soil Science or a related discipline
- A Masters Degree in Agronomy or Soil Science/ related professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment
- The candidate must be Sell-motivated, with Strong interpersonal skills, and Ability to work in a team environment
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Good capacity of analysis
- Team spirit and cross functional work capability
- Good market knowledge
- Open minded with no silo attitude
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 24th March, 2017.