The Centre for Inclusive Agriculture and Gender Development is not a government agency. It is a non-governmental organisation that is community based in its reach. As an organisation with themes around inclusive agriculture and gender development, we function based on some principles and core values and these are derivatives of the mission and vision
that the organisation has its eyes set on.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Assistant
- National Diploma (Agriculture and Health related preferably)
- Relevant volunteering experience in agribusiness related discipline or experience in health related issues will count
- Ability to write quality documents in English and good knowledge of office tools (Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint is a must)
- Fluent in Yoruba and English (Hausa an added advantage)
- Candidate must be able to ride bike for extension activities in designated field locations
- The Technical Assistant is responsible for assisting the Programme Director in day to day technical activities in the field as well as daily administration of the NGO in setting strategy and intervention model of activities in the field.
- S/he will be involved in inclusive commodity specific value chains driven by smallholder farmers and their respective private off-taker partners and activities around gender mainstreaming, reproductive health and female genital mutilation (FGM) and activities with traditional birth attendants (TBAs)
Position and Duty Station
- The Technical Assistant’s position will be based in Akure, Ondo State and the position requires intensive travels within and outside Ondo State (minimum 50-60% of the time) to the field
Note: Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com indicating clearly the target position in the subject line of the email, and including as separate attachments a cover letter and a CV.
Deadline: 24th March, 2017.