Exolve Technologies Limited is an Information Technology and Communication firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective
communication tools to help our clients processes and operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
- Do you enjoy working closely with others to solve complex problems?
- If so, we’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Back End Development to our team of developers.
- You will collaborate with the Web Development Teams on meaningful projects and gain invaluable experience as you join to work on them from start to finish.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Work experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive a response. All applications will however be kept on file for consideration as openings occur.
Job Title: Front End Developer
- Do you enjoy working closely with others to solve complex problems? If so, we’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Front End Development to our team of developers.
- You will collaborate with the Design and Development Teams on meaningful projects and gain invaluable experience as you join to work on them from start to finish.
- Work closely with designers and UX specialists to develop ground breaking interactive experiences through wireframes and prototypes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web technologies
- Uses of front-end technologies to design and develop web applications.
- Ability to recognize Mobile-First in all applications.
- Recognizing best-practice approaches to coding and promote improvements to our development processes
- Recognize best-practice approaches to coding and promote improvements to our development processes
Essential skills & Requirements
- Responsive Web Design
- CSS Frameworks
- Building and Automation tools
- Understanding and appreciation of W3C standards
- Working knowledge of Photoshop/Fireworks/Illustrator
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Version Control
- Web Performance
- Browser Development tools
- Exposure to current technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JS etc.
- Responsive web design
- Experience with PHP/MYSQL.
- Mobile web development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries call: 08081501113