Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden
Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Clearing Documentation Officer
- To manage all clearing documentation functions of the company from Pre-shipment, shipping and clearing activities.
- Develop and maintain systems for storage and retrieval of documents such as FORM Ms & LCs, shipping documents ,PAAR. duty payments and other Procurement /Clearing documents( both soft and hard copies)
- Proper archival system of aged documents
- Generate clearing reports on overseas orders, tracking of order status and follow up on documentations
- Reconciliation and closure of outstanding overseas transactions e.g. G.I.T, GRNI etc.
- Interface with Procurement, Clearing and Treasury teams as well as other internal stakeholders and Governmental regulatory agencies.
- Storage cataloguing and retrieval of clearing documents
- Maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation at intervals
- Five (5) O Level credits including Mathematics and English/WAEC at not more than one sitting.
- First Degree in social science or related discipline.
- Candidates must have good analytical skills.
- Candidates must have good communications and interpersonal skills.
- 3 – 5 years Import/ Clearing experience
How to Apply
Click here to apply