Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in
numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing and Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting and Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training and Procurement Services. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: UFR Senior Contract Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
- 5-10 years work experience preferably in the Oil & Gas industry
- Good team spirit and communication skills
- Well organised, diligent and proactive
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
In the area of execution of the four packages (UFR, OLT, Umbilical and Line-pipes), the UFR Senior Contract Engineer will be required to:
- Liaise with the QA/QC team in PMT and in Paris to create the related Service Orders
- Liaise with the UFR construction & installation teams, PMT Contract Engineer and London Offshore
- Consultant (LOC) to create the related Service Orders for the Marine Warranty Surveyor (MWS)
- Provide support to UFR Contract Team as required
- Review and prepare the correspondence about the UFR and OLT Contract as required
- Analyze and review the Change Order Request related to UFR and OLT Contract and issue as required correspondent Change Order in accordance with Contract Procedures
- Prepare the UFR and OLT Change Order Dossiers for NAPIMS’s acknowledgment and review
- SAP’s basic knowledge
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Check and review all custom duties and claims for CONTRACTOR ITEMS, liaising with PMT transit team
- Organize Service Orders Document Filing
- Prepare and update the monthly Service Order Register
- Ensure that confidentiality of sensitive data is kept and that the Company’s procedures are strictly applied.
- Comply fully with the Company’s security, health and safety instructions.
- Monitor colleague’s safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- Contribute to the achievement of UFR HSE objectives.
Context and Environment
- Nigerian context (Nigerian content, Nigerian laws, Authorities involvement in ‘due process’) has to be considered
- The job holder is accountable to ensure relevant procedures are followed, priorities are dealt with and documentation is fully auditable and of the required standard.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Deadline: 14th March, 2017.