Atlantic Hall is a Co-Educational full Boarding International School located on extensive and beautiful grounds in Epe, (Lagos State). Due to a substantially increasing role, we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Design and Technology Teacher
- A good first Degree – B.Ed, B.Tech, B.Sc or higher in relevant discipline.
- A post graduate Degree in Education/Teaching qualification and Design and Technology Course work Assessor Certificate
- Ability to deliver practical/hands-on experience in products/graphics design and resistant materials, Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Manufacture in Design and Technology
- Very creative and able to manipulate and design electrical, electronic and mechanical devices
- Evidence of outstanding professional practice to include; attainment profile of students taught, personal profile of professional development, up to date and excellent subject matter expertise
- Ability to multi-task effectively, good organization and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity and ethical standards
- At least 3- 5 years quality teaching experience within the relevant discipline in a reputable International school
- Teaching experience to cover local and international curricular e.g. BECE. IGCSE
We offer an excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with the standard and expectations required for the post.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a well-structured letter of their application detailing proficiency, experience, relevant trainings, evidence of students Successes (results, exhibitions etc.) and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 22nd March, 2017.