Our client is a global film production company operating from Lagos, Nigeria. We are looking to recruit a Gaffer into our core team.
Job Title: Gaffers
- Gaffers are responsible for all the practical aspects of lighting sets and locations. They work closely with Lighting Directors in order to fulfill their creative vision for the production’s lighting.
- We don’t mind your level of experience as we will be taking you through series of training and experience can be gained through working with us. We are looking for dedication, passion, toughness, a can-do spirit with a real desire for making films.
- We recognise that Gaffers have traditionally been male-dominated positions but we are keen to hear from both men and women interested in taking this position, whether you are an experienced Gaffer, wanting to move into lighting from the Grip department, or are new to it all
- § Must a graduate(HND/B.Sc)
- § Have a little knowledge/ strong interest of what can be achieved in terms of lighting
- § Have strong team-working skills,
- § Be adaptable and resourceful
- § Be quick and logical in solving problems
- § Have good communication skills
- § Show diplomacy and sensitivity when working with artists and other crew members
- § Be willing to work long and irregular hours
- § Be able to do physically demanding tasks
- § Be able to concentrate for long periods of time
- § Pay close attention to detail
- § Have good colour vision
- § Degree in Electrical Electronics/Engineering will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Gaffer” as the subject/email title.
Application Deadline: 23rd of March, 2017