HRLeverage – Our client, a modeling and beauty Pageantry Management company in Lagos with backing from the Federal ministry of information and culture has the agenda to create recognition for young and talented beautiful ladies in Africa through provision of a world class modeling platform.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Beauty Pageantry Sponsorship Marketing ExecutiveLocation
: LagosJob Description/Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate would be responsibility of conducting all marketing, business development and sponsorship activities that will contribute to the overall goals, objectives and initiatives of the recurrent project.
- Designing and implementing sales marketing strategies to gain sponsors confidence.
- Develop sponsorship & marketing program strategy in collaboration with the stakeholders.
- Conduct marketing and sponsorship initiatives on behalf of the agency.
- Manage all contractual rights and work with sponsors to deliver their activation goals.
- Create activation proposals for sponsors that align with their strategy
- Act as the central point of contact internally and externally for all partner related activity.
- Ensure the digital, communications and other internal teams are fully aware of all campaign activities of sponsors.
- Lead on delivering all commercial rights in relation to the sponsor’s contract at all levels of the game
- Creation of sponsorship reports and oversee the supervision and mentoring others
- Maintain and Develop existing and new relationships & Manage new business initiatives
- Deliver presentations as requested and Conduct sponsorship sales
- Identify partnership opportunities for events through vendor, merchandise, and other on-site activation opportunities.
Skills and Attitudinal Applicable:
- Creativity, Innovation & Problem Solving skills
- Great Customer Service skills,
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Presentation/facilitation skills and Strong writing ability
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to integrity and organizational standards/ethics
- Great Listening and telemarketing Skills,
- Ability to resolve prolonged Conflict.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive internet search and research skills
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc Degree/ HND or relevant qualification as equivalent and applicable
- Experience or successful track record with 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Understand contemporary, evolving technologies in the field of communications, internet and Telecom industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com and CC: TheHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com