ICT Beyond Borders – Our client, the Aniwura Int’l Projects Limited is the parent company of aniwura.com. A multidimensional E-commerce marketplace and a marketing platform, Headquartered in Ikota-Lekki, Lagos. The company aims to bring all businesses in Nigeria and
Africa to trade on its platform with a target of 200,000 merchants Subscription from Delta State within the next 12 months.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Support Manager (ASM)
Job Code: APDT-01ASM
Location: Delta State
Reporting to the DRM, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Quality Monitoring is done to improve overall quality performance across the project based on the quality standards
- Providing feedback and coaching based on quality audits, complaints and seller satisfaction remarks to improve on their communication and overall quality performance
- Arrange and coordinate Training of Agents, operators, partners and all other reporting employees on soft skills, call handling, sign up process, photo editing, CUG (closed user group) functionality effectively, communication skills and all others as it will be required.
- Providing report and analysis on quality progress to the Zonal Manager/DRM on weekly basis
- Ensuring categories are tagged correctly
- Ensure proper coordination and monitoring of pricing to ensure our value proposition, review and monitor competitors activities
- Develop relationships among locals , arrange for constant activities, leverage on such relationships to generate leads and increase the organizations revenue
- Manage online content in collaboration with the head office according to guidelines
- Ensure you find the root cause of issues raised and able to design action plan to solve problems promptly or escalate to the necessary channel without delay
- Document TSSC quality concerns and trends for procedural changes, recommendations and training.
- Provide information to assist in the performance feedback on employees (from Operators to Agents) and to increase motivation concerning centres quality concerns.
- Ensure local incentives payments to marketers/partners/agents are paid promptly.
- Development of a monthly feedback report to the State/Zonal office sharing knowledge and experience gained in the local government/market
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensuring operations process, procedure and guidelines of the TSSC are strictly adhered to
- Ensuring technical recoveries are done promptly when necessary
- Arranging meetings with different groups in the communities regularly to ensure requirements are on par
- Training TSSC staffs on new implementations and process changes.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a call centre environment or sales in which being a team leader for at least one year
- Degree/HND in Rural Development Management, Agriculture Economics Management, Rural Finance, Rural Marketing, Personnel Management and/or related Social Sciences is a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent positive personal and professional attitude
- Must be a friendly personality
- Ability to handle masses and pressure
- Adaptability is crucial
- Speak English and one Delta native language(additional Nigerian language will be a big plus)
- Ability to work independently and also a good team player
- Ability to multitask accordingly
- Should hold a valid driver’s license
- Ability to interact with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to be creative and innovative in completing the given task
- Willing to accept and adapt to changes and undertake new challenges
- Must be able to work towards targets and goals set by the organization
- Willing to work in a team with positive and enthusiastic attitude
- See the bigger picture of the brand aniwura
- Has critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse the root cause of issues and able to design action plan to solve
Job Title: Community Operator
Job Code: APDT-01CO
- The Community Operator (CO) in conjunction with the rest of the TSSC team plays a key role in delivering an exceptional professional and friendly service to all support centre customers, visitors and prospective new clients.
- As a Community Operator you will be working within a very busy team under continuous pressure to meet deadlines in a trade service support center. This involves assisting in the day-to-day operations of the centre. Main key is for you to provide an outstanding, professional customer experience and to make sales through leads generated via online, email and telephone enquiries in -line with the monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- The successful candidate should be well presented, professional and enthusiastic with a flexible and friendly attitude. He/ she must be able to thrive and perform in a busy, often in a pressured environment dealing with people of diverse cultures and literacy, with targets and high customer and Company expectations. With working hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm and 3 days off a week
- Since the CO will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers and visitors therefore providing an exceptional impression and service.
- The CO is an extension of our desire for customer success, they ensure client/ users are able to use our tools to connect to businesses and Government services to find business opportunities and ensure optimum management of their online needs
The Main Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for the day to day running of the centre and providing services including:
- Managing switchboards; handling calls of various internal/external clients as well as various Aniwura areas of business at the center
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting basic IT and telecom technical issues, set up and queries
- Always arrange the centre to accommodate visitors
- Sales order processing
- Help users in the preparation of Purchase Orders
- He/she can assist in order Procurement on behalf of visitors/users
- Contributes to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities to promote Aniwura products and services
- Assisting customers/users both buyers and sellers to find the goods and products they are looking for through any of our catalogues or online marketplaces
- Administrative tasks- Sort mails/packages for onward delivery, (i.e.) Loyalty cards, parcels, etc, answering phones on behalf of the technology illiterates, sending their packages and supplies
- Delivering all round excellent customer service and ensuring customers have a great purchasing and selling experience
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints right through to resolution with the support of your management team
- All other assigned duties may vary depending on TSSC needs
- Answering queries from walk in customers and over the telephone clients
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Liaising with other internal departments for customer success.
- All other general administrative tasks at the centre
- Ensure continual upkeep and standards of the trade centre to include operations/office area and communal areas
- B.Sc/ HND/ OND – Smart GCSE/WAEC/ NECO holders with standard A – C in Maths and English will be considered
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and outlook and the ability to understand further programmes to assist in the day to day centre operations
- Excellent computer skills – Office; Excel, Word, any CRM system
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience not needed but beneficial
- Fluent in English and native language
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate basic office equipments
- Speak the local native language and possibly pass a Nigerian language with C in WAEC ( vernacular English a plus)
- Customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situation
- Effective and professional communication skills in both local language and English (written and oral)
- Solid organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills-1 year experience in sales, store
- Keeping marketing or internship will be a plus.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a sales team
- Great working attitude
- Friendly and engaging personality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the email.
Deadline: 3rd April, 2017.