The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: CO2 Technician
Job Reference: CO/03/2017
Functional Areas: Supply Chain
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must possess OND in Chemical, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- 1 year experience needed.
- Achieved CO2 Yield.
- Maintain CO2 Plant G.M.P.
- Ensure all Equipment Calibration was done.
- Minimize the Consumer complaint to zero.
- Food Safety Compliance.
- Must interact with cross functional Departmental meeting.
- Ensure CO2 Plant efficiency.
The Plant CO2 Technician report to Plant Utility Engineer and key responsibilities for the roles are:
- To ensure that the plant is maintained to deliver optimum product output.
- Run the plant to produce good saleable product meeting all company and regulatory food safety requirements.
- Running of the CO2 Plant at the expected efficiency in accordance with food safety requirement.
- Routine equipment maintenance.
- Monthly equipment maintenance.
- Monitoring of CO2 production equipment parameters and testing of CO2 during production.
- Monitor CCP, OPRP and document appropriately.
- Ensure loading and CO2 certification to sister plants.
- Compliance to OHS requirements.
- Follow safe systems of work.
- Ensure full compliance to PP.
- Maintain the plant in hygienic condition to guarantee food safety.
- Ensure that all the raw materials used for production of CO2 comply with KORE and National standards.
- Daily liaising with Utility Engineer on Plant Efficiency and yield.
- Daily housekeeping of CO2 Plant.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
Deadline: 14th March, 2017.