Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several
high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- The Successful candidate would be responsible for the development, implementation and management of online/web service sites, platforms, digital assets and applications that focus on building and maintaining social networks and social relations among people.
- Directs online advertisement and promotional activities to ensure that each phase in the marketing process is in-line with business strategies and meets customer requirements.
Qualification and Required Skills
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration or a closely allied discipline with 3-5 years of working experience as Digital Marketer/ Public Relations Staff in a Media, advertising, PR or branding Company.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Proven delivery of digital marketing campaigns and web development projects.
- Demonstrated experience in website management via a Content Management System and knowledge of performance conversion metrics
Job Title: Human Resources/Admin Specialist
- Identify and assess manpower skill requirements for the organisation on a continuous basis.
- Implement recruitment plans derived from organisation’s manpower plans.
- Administer performance management and appraisal system.
- Liaise with the unit heads/ relevant personnel to identify training needs that will address the attainment of required skills.
- Overseeing the division’ activities and ensure an appropriate level of quality in a cost effective manner.
- Coordinate and ensure effective and efficient running of the company’s operations.
- Manage and coordinate the relationship with vendors, service providers and sub contractors.
- Plan and coordinate the design and renovation to all company facilities. Schedule and coordinate events as required by the company.
- Routine and preventative maintenance, repair and support for all Maxima Media Group owned facilities and assets.
- Develop and implement employee retention strategy.
- Compute welfare applications/entitlements including staff payroll, tax, personnel and related insurance.
- Facilitate the resolution of employee relations problems/ issues.
Qualification and Requirement Skills
- Minimum of a first Degree or its equivalent in a Business related discipline.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the same capacity in a media and branding company
- Strategic management (formulation and implementation) skills
- In-depth understanding and practical knowledge of Human Resources Management
- Understanding of the local and international practices in the entertainment industry
- Operational understanding of the branding and FMCG industries
- Professional certification,CIPM etc.
Job Title: Architect
- The successful candidate would be responsible for educating viewers on residential designs and building’s style, safety and sustainability to ensure it meets the needs of its occupants as well as the requirements of state and federal regulators through TV Drama, Radio and Online Assets.
- Creating characters, crafting dialogue and writing an engaging plot. Organize and run all project activities in alignment with the aims and objectives of the project and aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
- Minimum of a B.SC/HND in architecture or related courses.
- 3-5 years of working experience as an architect in a Media Company.
- Requires brilliant command of written language, superior communication ability,
- High levels of creativity and imagination
- Attention to detail and experience working under deadline.
Job Title: Video Editor
- Responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that is suitable for broadcasting.
- The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- Decide which parts of the filmed work effectively convey a message, as well as which parts are unnecessary and should be cut from the final product.
- Edit and verify that images, sound, special effects and other aspects of the video all fit together logically and accurately.
- Sound knowledge of digital technology and editing software packages e.g. Avid Media Composer.
Qualification and Required Skills
- Certification in Film/Media Production with 4-6 years of working experience as an Editor in a media Company with proven track records.
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
- Creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
- A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 10th March, 2017.