Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to
oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company West Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation Officer
Job Type: Full time
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations
- Providing customers with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with customers, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house’ journals, reports, publicity brochures, Information for web sites and promotional videos
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
250 000 – 300 000
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Full time.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Corporate Finance,
- Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management,
- General Math Skills,
- Minimum of 2 – 5years working experience.
- Salary is 300 000- 350 000.
Job Title: Procurement/Logistic Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage and support the process of selecting suppliers of goods and services (bid solicitation, bid evaluation and award of contracts/P.O.s) for all phases of the project.
- Interface with engineering, construction, operations, finance, HS&E, legal, and insurance as well as Contractors, inspectors, expeditors and freight forwarders to insure orders/contracts are placed and completed on schedule.
- Monitor the contractor procurement function through project completion and turnover, long lead purchase orders/contracts including inspection services, expediting, freight forwarding, shipping and logistics, customs and clearance, taking action as required to ensure project/operational schedules are met.
- Resolve complex delivery, quality or other related problems with manufacturers and suppliers. Represent the Company to meet contractual requirements. Understand and require contractors to meet all applicable environmental and safety standards.
- Plan, coordinate and actively participate in meetings with potential suppliers, contractors and user groups.
- Lead or assist with price negotiations, terms and conditions resolution and quality requirements.
- Stay abreast of and evaluate current market conditions and develop new sources of supply as necessary.
- Establish and monitor the procurement function in the Bucharest office, including selection, training, motivating and appraising assigned team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required.
- MBA or other advanced Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ relevant purchasing and logistics experience
- Must have experience with large purchase orders and contracts.
- Must be a leader, good communicator and practice effective interpersonal skills.
- Must be a good negotiator to act as intermediary between suppliers and user groups.
- Must be analytical, organized and efficient.
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing job priorities and goals and a good knowledge of Computer.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Organizing salaries payments
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Hiring, Human Resources Management
- Benefits Administration
- Performance Management
- Communication Processes
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Supports Diversity
- Classifying Employees
- Employment Law
- Laws Against Sexual Harassment
350 000 – 400 000
Job Title: Protocol Manager
- Provides oversight of activities at the front desk.
- Acts as a liaison between the organisation and embassies, airlines and travel agents to process travel documents and purchase airline tickets for all official trips within and outside the country
- Maintains relevant internal information lists (staff contacts details, quick dial numbers, etc.)
- Oversees activities of the organisation’s pool cars and drivers, responding promptly to cases of delinquency, accidents and other emergencies and escalating issues where necessary to management.
- Responsible for event planning, briefing formalities and procedures.
- Liaises with insurance companies and regulatory bodies to ensure prompt renewal of licenses and insurance for vehicles.
- Liaises with the procurement officer for prompt purchase of fuel for the organisation’s pool cars.
- Liaises with vendors/external maintenance workers to negotiate cost effective rates for vehicle maintenance.
- Makes arrangements for hotel accommodation for staff and visitors.
- Liaises with Branding and Communications department for the organisation of office events e.g. Annual General Meetings.
- Other administrative jobs as may be assigned.
250 000- 300 000
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Leading the provincial or district sales manager and develop sales operation plans with the approval of the national and global sales managers.
- Should be capable of managing the region assigned to them to ensure proper sales.
- Responsible for achieving the targets of their specified region.
- Create awareness of products, conduct training and seminars for all the sales team.
- Excellent presentation skills and intimate contacts with local business associations.
- Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively through out their specified region.
400,000 – 450,000
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Role Priorities / Responsibilities
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people in the organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business
- Manage the sales, business development process / pipeline for business to ensure the division achieves sales targets in all businesses.
- Ensure pre-qualification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
- To ensure that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure communication of customer needs and expectations .
- Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business. Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide opportunities for the company.
- Liaison with estimation, finance and corporate general manager on submission of bid documents.
- Interact with general managers to maintain relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders.
- Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
- Closing skills.
- Motivation for sales.
- Prospecting skills.
- Sales Planning.
- Selling to customer needs.
- Territory management.
- Market knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
- Energy level.
- Meeting sales goals.
- A Bachelors Degree or HND in Business Administration or any related courses.
- 2 – 5 years of experience.
Job Title: Plant Manager
Job Type: Full time.
- Proven working experience as a Plant Manager
- Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- BS degree in Business Management or related field.
- Salary is 400 000 – 450 000.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 28th April, 2017.