Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Plant Human Resource Coordinator
Job Reference: PHR/03/2017
Functional areas: Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
The Plant HR Coordinator reports to Senior Human Resource Coordinator and the key responsibilities for the role are :
- Responsible for periodic reporting of actual overtime expense and actual Casual cost.
- Responsible for periodic cost reporting, eligibility of those to access the canteen, cleanness of the canteen and ensuring excellent service by canteen vendors.
- Responsible for logging Annual leave, Casual Leave, Maternity leave & Compassionate Leave for all Junior staff in their respective locations.
- Responsible for Junior Staff (Overtime, Shift Allowance & incentives) payment through payroll and collation of Senior staff incentive for H/O Payroll.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent staff bus operation and medical services to all staff in the location.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management: Unit Union meetings & engagements, and external community on labour matters. Outsourced Employees Management: Manage relationship with 3rd party labour providers to ensure full compliance with all labour provisions and company safety and quality standards (SLA management, prompt salary payments, dues remittances, PPE allocation, complete employee documentation, and other labour provisions)
- HCs are responsible for driving other Departments in their respective locations for excellent conduct of plant related audit.
- Maintain an effective and efficient HR Coordinators network.
- Facilitate regular information and experience exchange for this group of people. Innovate
- Responsible for ensuring successful work place accountability audits and HR aspects of corporate audit in plants
- Seek feedback from the customer base and integrate as appropriate into personal objectives and development/training plan in consultation with immediate line manager.
- Review objectives and development plan periodically.
- Uses networking skills (internally & externally) to keep current of latest HR thinking and techniques that make things work/get things done.
- Effective working relationships developed and maintained with manager, department colleagues, and other key internal contacts.
- High level of integrity and diligence applied to all activity and behaviour embracing CC Hellenic’s value & ethics requirements.
- Leadership by example
- Responsible for handling Family forum meetings, staff complaint resolution, Reward/Recognition of best performance and Family Support/Assistance processes.
- Ensuring that all hotel reservation requests are sent to desired Hotel, arrange car hire for guest pick up and liaise with the plant CSO or NBC security Manager to provide security for high profile guests.
- Planning for Office Stationaries and consumables.
- Fully understands CSR strategy and program, and promote accordingly in the plant.
- Works closely with the Safety and PA&C representatives to provide H&S advices within the plant.
- Promotes CC Hellenics reputation as a responsible and ethical employer and the commitment to transparency and continuous improvement both with internal & external stakeholders.
- Education level: University degree in HR or related field.
- Experience needed: 2
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Previous experience within a HR environment.
- Good general administration experience.
- Proven numerical/mathematical ability.
- Working in a busy environment with tasks that require a short turnaround
How to Apply
17th March, 2017.