Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several
high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources/Admin Specialist
Qualification and Requirement Skills
- Minimum of a first Degree or its equivalent in a Business related discipline.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the same capacity in a media and branding company
- Professional certification,CIPM etc.
- Strategic management (formulation and implementation) skills
- In-depth understanding and practical knowledge of Human Resources Management
- Understanding of the local and international practices in the entertainment industry
- Operational understanding of the branding and FMCG industries
- Identify and assess manpower skill requirements for the organisation on a continuous basis.
- Implement recruitment plans derived from organisation’s manpower plans.
- Administer performance management and appraisal system.
- Facilitate the resolution of employee relations problems/ issues.
- Overseeing the division’ activities and ensure an appropriate level of quality in a cost effective manner.
- Coordinate and ensure effective and efficient running of the company’s operations.
- Manage and coordinate the relationship with vendors, service providers and sub contractors.
- Plan and coordinate the design and renovation to all company facilities. Schedule and coordinate events as required by the company.
- Routine and preventative maintenance, repair and support for all Maxima Media Group owned facilities and assets.
- Liaise with the unit heads/ relevant personnel to identify training needs that will address the attainment of required skills.
- Develop and implement employee retention strategy.
- Compute welfare applications/entitlements including staff payroll, tax, personnel and related insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com using the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 10th March, 2017.