Stresert Services Limited – Our client, one of the leading mortgage banks in Nigeria, is currently seeking applications to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Foot Soldier/Promoter
Job Location: Victoria Island
- Responsible for sales activities through close in and assigned neighbourhood, markets and locations as the case may be to inform the public about the organization’s products & services, and also assist in final opening of new customer’s account.
- Job Responsibility:
- Spend time initiating contact with the public and often must walk through neighborhoods, streets, or shopping malls and markets to connect with people in their primary target assigned.
- Promote the firms products & services; helps to deliver sales targets
- Acts as an ambassador for the company’s product
- Open new account; revive doormat accounts
- To sell the company’s products and services to potential customers.
- Combines customer service and listening skills with marketing knowledge to persuade people to buy the organization’s product and services.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Outward appearance is presentable
- Ability to work independently
- Good selling Skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Good Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to relate to people in a friendly, trustworthy and professional manner
- To educate the public about the products they sell
- National Diploma qualification.
Experience & Training
- Any combination of experience, education and training relevant to the position is eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Foot Promoter’ as subject of mail.
Deadline: 15th March, 2017.