Human Edge Limited – Our client, a leading Manufacturing and Distribution Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant/Production Manager
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- Our client is a reputable indigenous company with diverse interests ranging from the manufacture and distribution of animal health products to drinks and water bottling.
- Reporting to the Executive Director – Farms, Finance and Operations, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the company’s new bottled water factory.
- You will also be responsible for optimizing workflows through effective production scheduling, meeting production and quality control targets, and ensuring the timely dispatch of finished goods.
- Ideally, you will be Degree-qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, or Business Administration; relevant post-graduate qualifications will be an advantage.
- You will also have a minimum of five years’ cognate experience in a similar role, with a reputable manufacturer of bottled water or related products.
- Your key deliverables will include estimating costs, preparing the operational budget, and assessing other resource requirement such as manpower and raw materials.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive resume to: email@example.com quoting the job reference as the subject of your email.