Prime Foods and Beverages Nigeria Limited, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Laboratory Microbiologist
- B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Biological Sciences, Food science and Technology and any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 solid years work experience of laboratory analysis in a food/beverage producing company.
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient analysis.
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Food manufacturing industry background preferred.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of operations and maintenance of laboratory equipment, quality process control of food and beverages.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Quality Control Laboratory Microbiologist.
- Collect product samples for the purpose of laboratory testing.
- Perform microbiological analyses on raw, in-process and finished products.
- Prepare reagents necessary to carry our microbial testing of water, beverages and other food products, decontaminating old plates and equipment’s.
- Calibrate and maintain microbiological laboratory equipment.
- Compile and analyze data for documentation and prepare related reports.
- Maintain Good Laboratory Practice and maintain cleaning standards for the laboratory.
- Ensure strict implementation of company policy, SOP and GMP regulations.
- Ensure compliance to common Good Hygiene Practice.
- Perform other related task as needed.
- Conduct equipment audits, testing equipment for efficiency and performance and finding ways to correct products defect.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th March, 2017.