QA Engineer at Wakanow.com
Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior QA Engineer
- Responsible for testing and evaluating software applications and systems thereby ensuring the improvement of Wakanow IT software solution.
- Strong knowledge of QA for security, XaaS, and virtualized products
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing; working in a .NET environment a plus
- Strong SQL experience in writing queries, working with Linux and understanding of API testing
- Strong knowledge of computer applications especially MS Office Tools
- Experience with performance and/or security testing a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- QA Security,
- White Box & Black Box Testing,
- Estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities (software applications and systems)
- Ensure quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved in a defect tracking system
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Manage the improvement of Wakanow IT software solution by reducing defects, inefficiencies, proposing improvements and supporting the execution of improvements that will translate to cost savings and Quality Product development.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Supervise assigned team
- Follow through on personal administrative responsibilities.
- Counsel and advise team members daily and as required on ways to improve their performance
- Develop and grow team
- Ensure all goals set for the department are met each and every day.
How to Apply
Deadline: 30th March, 2017.