Discovery Cycle Professionals is a global network of Experienced Consultants, Academics, and Technocrats assembled to provide world-class Knowledge-Based Services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Intern
- To assist in Account Management, and corporate alliances in determining productivity
- To analyze project budgets and drive milestones and deliverables with internal and external stakeholders.
Role and Task Complexities:
- Assist in Negotiating with stakeholders to achieve the best overall results
- Communicates to the Associate Partner, DCP on execution timelines, milestones, and success metrics with various units
- Assist in Ensuring that all accounts are reconciled and reviewed on a monthly basis
- Assist in Preparing and distributing various reports and updates on the status of the programme to various target audiences
- Review clients’ projects and offer professional and technical consultation
- Identifies profitable firms, prepares business proposals and delivers
- Assist in Preparing accounts and financial records as may be assigned
- Engages in delivery of clients projects
- Assist in the Re-engineering and implementation of existing processes to reflect ideal consultancy industry standards
- Undertakes any other reasonable duties/projects which may be required from time to time
- Assist in Developing policies to guide the execution of new revenue streams and ensure strict adherence to existing revenue accounting, billing and collection policies and processes
- Ensure revenue reporting accounting, billing and collection management is in line with global best practice
- Provide oversight on the accurate and timely recognition of all DCPs revenue and direct costs (Gross Margin) by ensuring data integrity and completeness
- Implement the revenue accounting and collection management work programs and plans in line with agreed procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in Ensuring that accurate analysis and information is provided in the monthly management report.
- Proactively identify and eliminate inefficiencies within units and company at large
- Provide monthly cash book/bank reconciliation statements
- Keep adequate security of all cash/cheques made available to your custody
- Account for all imprest cash in your custody
- Developing independent ideas to ensure DCP’s vision is actualized.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Accounting or any other relevant field.
- A master’s Degree and certification is an asset.
- Candidate must be resident in Abuja and should be able to resume within short notice
Knowledge and Competences:
- Experience in Financial Data Reporting and Audit coordination.
- Must be able to work well under pressure both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Must be able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Other transferable skills.
- Capable Legal Researcher.
- Good writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Behavioral Qualities
- Ethically driven.
- Excellence and quality oriented.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Must be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and efficient, with good judgment.
- Resourceful and efficient in completing tasks with strong follow through skills.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- A willingness to be flexible according to the current demands of the organization.
- Analytical, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Continual self-development.
- Goal and quality oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 20th March, 2017.