Social Media Campaign Specialist Job at NERI Nigeria
The North East Regional Initiative (NERI) Nigeria – A Development Organization, is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian nationals for the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Campaign Specialist
Locations: Abuja and Maiduguri
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: The Program Development Officer in Abuja.
Duration: 8 Months
Position Start Date: Immediately
- NERI seeks a Social Media Campaigns Specialist to support selected Fellows to establish vibrant social media presence and carry out not less than two (2) group or individual social media campaign efforts.
- The Social Media Campaign Specialist will have the responsibility for providing guidance on issues, topics, campaign schedule, methodology, advisories and overall management of individual and group campaigns of fellows across North East Intellectual Entrepreneurial Fellowship (NEIEF) program thematic focus.
- A Degree in Communications, Mass Communications or related fields
- Proven work experience and presence in major social networks will give an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience up and managing youth social networks in post-conflict settings.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Demonstrable experience in actual execution of social media activities including evidence of personal Blogs/tweets, and management of third party social media platforms.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Excellent communications skills and time management abilities.
- Fluency in English required.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate activities of Fellows and NEIEF program activities through multiple social media platforms and channels to reach diverse audiences.
- Support Fellows with development of individual and group social media campaigns.
- Help manage online presence through social media efforts; including the preparation of a monthly social media follower and engagement dashboard for each fellow.
- Collaborate with NERI reporting team, providing additional narrative concepts and creative input towards development of success stories, reporting and related projects, as reasonably requested.
- Monthly Social Media reports on activities of NEIEF fellows.
- Create a Social Media Strategy for the NEIEF program i.e. identifying audience, selection of appropriate social media platforms based on NEIEF goals.
- Define appropriate metrics for data collection; content management guidelines and adoption of a follower policy to maintain security and privacy of all communications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CV’s (listing all job responsibilities) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please reference the job title and location on the cover letter and resume /CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline:14th March, 2017.