Highbish Technologies – We provide solutions that brings your business closer to your customers with easy, speed, automation and convinency. This are achieved through communication, marketing, productivity, customer services and telecommuting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Expert
Job Code: HB0001SME
- We are looking for a talented Social media expert to administer our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for creating original text, images and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals, in reaching out to existing and new customers.
- As a Social media expert, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Proven 1-2 years of work experience as a Social media expert.
- MUST be a graduate (Between 21years- 25years old).
- OND, HND and B.Sc can apply.
- Other IT skills is an added advantage.
- MUST be willing and ready to learn.
- Ability to listen and execute clear instruction is very key.
- Training would/could be provided as required.
- Course: Marketing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and other related fields.
- The moment you choose to apply for this vacancy, your interview has started.
- Ensure you follow simple application procedure.
- NO phone calls and ONLY short listed will be contacted accordingly, with all candidate having equal rights.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Ensuring that they follow the simple application procedure below:
Subject: ENTER JOB CODE HERE i.e HBIT0001SME
Body: Dear Highbish,
Kindly find attached copy of resume/cv. Thank you.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2017.