The Source Computers Limited is one of the fastest growing IT companies in Nigeria since its inception in 2001 and has recorded tremendous turnover over the period of its existence in the IT business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Sales Manager
- A University Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a sale Manager. IT Industry experience is a MUST.
- Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new business.
- Business development, prospecting and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales target
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Must possess vast industry knowledge and work experience
- Developing effective sales plans.
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Meeting sales targets set by Reporting manager and contributing to team overall targets;
- Preparing and delivering presentations, Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale;
- Knowledge and previous managing of OEM’s product and solutions sales
- Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Management of the Company’s New Office building structure
- Management of Electricity, diesel and Generator
- Design and implement facility management programme including preventive and life cycle maintenance programme
- Conduct periodic review of office space allocation and make necessary recommendation.
- Process the payment of utilities bill ( PHCN bill, LAWMA, Local Government, Tenement etc)
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations, including building code are strictly adhered to
- Manage the Insurance policy on the property and liaise with insurance Company to process claim if required.
- Design and implement a central services such as cleaning, security, waste disposal, maintenance etc for all tenants.
- Prepare relevant facility management reports.
- Ensure facilities are clean at all times, supervise the cleaners and design an effective roaster for cleaning services.
- Ensure good working relationship among tenants, suppliers and Government agencies
Qualification & Experience
- University Degree or equivalent in Estate Management or Building related background
- Minimum 8years facility management work experience
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and location as the Subject of their email.
Deadline: 10th March, 2017.