Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management CompanyWe provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel and Tours Manager
He/she will be responsible for:
- Meeting sales and income target for the Business unit
- Build tailor-made packages for special occasions and events
- Source for Suppliers and determine product pricing
- Maintain a good relationship with the airlines and hotels to get updated information about the industry.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts.
- Build tour packages to suit client’s request
- Book hotel, tour and cruises
- Maintain a commendable and updated knowledge of the platforms used for tours related services.
- Ability to communicate all components of a reservation to a client all through the period of transaction processing.
- Management of irate clients and seeing through the process of solving any issues they may have.
- Answer inquiries on reservations generally.
- Being aware of availability of special promotions and offers at all time
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures as well as standard procedures for the industry.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales and advertising.
- Ability to make hotel bookings on Amadeus GDS
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing hotel and tours packages
- Ability to supervise a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s using “Hotel and Tours Manager” as subject to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th March, 2017.