Crossover Microfinance Bank Job for Information Technology Officers
Crossover is an innovative financial microfinanance/mortgage instituition offering various financial products and services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in all key Microsoft Office programmes
- Knowledge of computer hardware functioning
- Knowledge of advance computer programs such as SQL, Oracle, JAVA, web design, Microsoft Access will be added advantage
- HND/B.Sc Computer Science
- At least 2 years
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the provision of computers to all branches and ensuring proper usage
- Assist in ensure good network systems across all branches for process efficiency
- Collate and prepare daily, weekly and monthly cash position report
- Prepare mid-month and funding gap reports
- Send and receive mails for the Area
- Communicate necessary information to branches and head office via emails or phone
- Handle storage, backup and protection of information
- Provide and manages internet service for the office
- Handle systems updates and repairs of computer hardware as may be required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Head, Information Technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com indicating ‘IT Officer’ as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 8th May, 2017.