Data Analytics Consultant at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte Nigeria – Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria.
The firm started operations in Nigeria as Akintola Williams & Co in 1952. Between April 1999 and May 2004, two mergers with existing accounting firms were consummated which resulted in its being the largest professional services firm in Nigeria with a staff of over 600. The firm adopted the business name “Akintola Williams Deloitte” on July 30, 2004.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analytics Consultant
Requisition code: 133524
- The ideal candidate must possess strong understanding and technical acumen needed to provide data analytics services.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics with a minimum of second class upper grade.
- A minimum of 5 credits in O’level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Possession of CISA certification would be an added advantage
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills:
- 3 to 5 years data analytics skills, synthesizing information across multiple platforms, systems, and organizations.
- Experience in researching and manipulating complex and large data sets (both distributed and non-distributed)
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python or R
- Experience working with database such as SQL Server or Oracle database
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau/Qlikview/Power BI
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting
- Experience with Hadoop will be an added advantage
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
- Collaborates with the team to create data analytics solutions to clients
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency in client environment
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Presents to team and clients on data analytics solutions
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to manage client’s service across various technology areas or functions.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for clients.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
How to Apply
Click here to apply online