Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Vault Officer
- To implement information security policy, standards and practices.
- To count every blank cards singly before receiving into the vault.
- To collect job order from production officer, ensuring that it is adequately authorized and approved before blank cards are issued to production.
- To collect the delivery ticket and confirm that the details of the delivery ticket correspond to the cards delivered to the vault.
- To update the vault bin card of each bank/client with the quantity of cards received into the vault, issued to production and issued for delivery.
- To ensure the vault register is signed by everyone that comes to the vault, giving the details of their activities in the vault.
- To reconfirmed the quantity of blank cards for each client in the vault after which sending notification to mailing group.
- To open each carton and count every blank card singly in conjunction with the internal auditor weekly and monthly.
- To ensure that all sensitive waste or media material are shredded, incinerated or properly disposed according to the rule as specified in the ISP.
- To ensure data integrity and confidentiality are maintained.
- To comply with the ISP policies ( clear desk policy and screen lock out)
- To perform other duties directed by the CISO.
- B.Sc/HND in numeral courses e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Accounting, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should use the position they are applying for as the title of their email and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Preferably candidate leaving on the Island, Ajah and Ibeju-Lekki Axis.
Deadline: 7th of May, 2017.