Fresh Entry Level Jobs at eHealth Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Elastic Stack Volunteer
Start Date: Rolling
Duration: One or two weeks
Mode: Tailored Elastic Stack Volunteer Position (schedule and projects will be tailored to suit your skills, volunteer time and geographic preferences)
Purpose of the Position
- As an Elastic Stack Volunteer, you will leverage your Elastic Stack skills to help eHealth Africa improve health systems for and with local communities across West Africa.
- eHA is committed to working with each Elastic Stack Volunteer to customize a tailored Elastic Stack work plan. We will work hard to ensure that these plans meet Volunteer’s career development goals, their geographic areas of interest, and the public health objectives that they are most passionate about improving.
- Elastic Stack Volunteer Example Projects Include:
- Elastic Stack Technical Advisor, who leverages their Elastic Stack skills to improve eHealth Africa’s data analytics organization-wide.
- Elastic Stack Mentor, who leverages their Elastic Stack skills to improve the capacity of eHealth Africa’s staff to utilize Elastic Stack to provide data analytics organization-wide.
- Call Centers: Provide assistance updating eHA’s Call Centers’ application tools using the new analytic tools in Kibana and implementing Advanced Analytics into eHA’s Call Center application. Opportunity in Sierra Leone.
- Hospital Medical Records: Help eHA implement Elastic Search and Kibana through a machine learning opportunity for our Hospital Medical Records System. Opportunities in Liberia and Nigeria.
- Child Health and Mortality Surveillance Project: Create and upgrade an analytical platform to identify aggregate community reporting and laboratory data to support public health responses. Opportunity in Sierra Leone.
- We suggest pairing this volunteer opportunity with some time exploring the dynamic continent of Africa.
How to Apply